Terms of Trade
- Download Complaints and Assessment Appeals Procedures [PDF]
- Download Student Behaviour Rules & Disciplinary Procedures [PDF]
Payment of Fees / Invoices
Invoices will be sent on receipt of a course booking request and will fall due either on or before course date. Course bookings must be paid on or before course date. If the Buyer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by the Seller in pursuing the debt including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and the Seller’s collection agency costs.
Refund of Fees
People enrolled in a Short Course have 12 months from the date of payment to complete. No refund will be given after this date. However you are encouraged to completed within 3 months.
Self Paced Clients
- At the discretion of the Company Directors the person or organisation who paid the course fee may be entitled to a full or partial refund of their course fee if they wish to cancel/withdraw within 3 months of enrolling. However, a maximum of $50 may be deducted to cover administration costs and further deductions may be made to cover the cost of any resources provided and other expenses incurred by us prior to the cancellation.
- No refund will be given after 3 months to reflect the administration effort to follow up self paced learners.
Day & Half Day Course Clients
- Cancellation Before Course Commences – the person or organisation who paid the course fee is entitled to a refund of course fee less $50 to cover administration costs as long as cancellation is received 24 hours before course start.
- No Show At Course – if the person booked on the course did not turn up on the day and did not advise our office or the Assessor of their cancellation before the course commenced there is no refund of the course fee (Company Directors may approve a refund in exceptional circumstances).
- Withdrawing after attending a Course – If a person attends a course and then wishes to withdraw before completing there is no refund of the course fee (Company Directors may approve a refund in exceptional circumstances).
To discuss these Terms & Conditions of Business Further please contact your Assessor or our Head Office on Free Phone 0800 929 8646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org