Payment of Fees / Invoices
If the Buyer defaults in payment of any invoice when due, the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by the Seller in pursuing the debt including legal costs on a solicitor and own client basis and the Seller's collection agency costs.
Refund of Fees
Short Courses (Food Safety & LCQ)
Self Paced Clients
- At the discretion of the Company Directors the person or organisation who paid the course fee may be entitled to a full or partial refund of their course fee. However, a maximum of $50 may be deducted to cover administration costs and further deductions may be made to cover the cost of any resources provided and other expenses incurred by us as a result of the cancellation.
Day & Half Day Course Clients
- Cancellation Before Course Commences - the person or organisation who paid the course fee is entitled to a refund of course fee less $50 to cover administration costs.
- No Show At Course - if the person booked on the course did not turn up on the day and did not advise our office or the Assessor of their cancellation before the course commenced there is no refund of the course fee (Company Directors may approve a refund in exceptional circumstances).
- Withdrawing after attending a Course - If a person attends a course and then wishes to withdraw before completing there is no refund of the course fee (Company Directors may approve a refund in exceptional circumstances).
National Certificate in Professional Cookery Assessment Programme
- Once our Assessor has commenced the assessment process, if a client wishes to withdraw they should contact their Assessor to discuss any refund of fees paid. However once the practical assessment has been carried out by our Assessor there is no refund of the assessment fee.
To discuss these Terms & Conditions of Business Further please contact your Assessor or our Head Office on Free Phone 0800 020032 or email